Who we are
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, technical know-how and creative inspiration to help retailers and brands define and deliver winning commerce strategies. Wunderman Thompson Commerce brings together WPP’s leading commerce agencies, Salmon, POSSIBLE Commerce & Marketplace Ignition under the Wunderman brand. We help retailers and brands succeed in the digital retail environment of today and we help them prepare for the retail world of tomorrow. We specialize in services on marketplaces (e.g., Amazon), retailer.com (e.g., Walmart, Home Depot) and in Direct-to-customer technology (both B2C and B2B).
Who we are looking for
We're looking for a Search Strategist to join our growing media team. You will act as the search expert for our eCommerce Media practice, providing clients with search advertising solutions and strategies on Amazon (AMS) and other eCommerce platforms.
What you’ll do
- Provide end-to-end account management – you’ll be the Amazon search guru to the agency and client.
- Lead and manage proposal, campaign organisation, implementation, and ongoing management.
- Use data to drive search strategies & thinking “how can we do it better?”
- Teach others on the media team your search expertise, while finding excitement in learning from others.
- Stay up to date with the changes in the online marketing and optimisation environment.
- Work with team and manager to identify areas for process improvement and new solutions.
- Perform research, reporting, and miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Must be detail oriented, have strong presentation skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must like to have fun and value team collaboration