Chief Technology Officer EMEA, UK - London
I lead and work with teams to define the technical direction and approach of how we deliver solutions to our customers, and I also work with customers to help architect their enterprise systems and process to optimise how they can be fully customer-centric.
- Over 20 years' experience of designing and building enterprise software solutions
- 12 years' experience in eCommerce
- 10+ years experience with SAP Hybris
- 4 years experience in designing and building cloud native solutions
Some of my recent work includes:
- Definition and ongoing rollout of new technical ways of working
- Defining new approaches to component integration testing and other integration testing
- Lower risk strategy for migration of data
- GDPR initiatives across all Wunderman Commerce customers and internal data
I have been involved in further recent deliverables, including: Asics, Ted Baker, New Look, Waters, Body & Fit, The White Company, NatWest, Amplience, YNAP, Colruyt, Selfridges, and Commerce Tools POC (SPA, serverless, microservice solution).